Monday, March 21, 2011

White Balance-Clone Stamp and Vignette

For this assignment, I took different pictures using different White Balance settings. Too show the difference between using a normal White Balance mode and different White Balance modes, such as sunset or fluorescent light, I would take the same picture using first the normal mode then using a different mode. I also used a mode on my camera that had an automatic setting where the camera would automatically set the White Balance setting. Iused this mode on the picture to the left.I also learned about Clone Stamps. This is where you can add or take away things from your picture. In this picture you can see that i took away a brown dot on top of the red thing in the center of the flower (as you can see from the original picture down below). I also added purple in the top left of the picture to make the flower look more complete. I also added a vignette. A vignette is a layer of color that goes around the edges of the picture. In this picture, for example, I put on a vignette to add emphasis to the contrast in color between the white center and the purple outer part.

No comments:

Post a Comment