Monday, March 7, 2011

A Day in the Life of Lexi-ISO


For this assignment, i took pictures of a day in the life of my dog, Lexi. While taking these pictures, i was supposed to change my ISO settings on my camera in order to make the camera more sensitive to light. Unfortunately, I don't have the optioin of manually setting the ISO settings on my Camera, so i'll just talk about what i would've changed. ISO settings usually range from 100 to 1600. For lighter conditions, which are usually outside on a sunny day, you should use a lower ISO, and for a darker setting, usually in a darker room or with an overcast sky, you use a higher ISO. For example. the image on the right, i would have used a higher ISO. This is because the picture was taken inside in a darker room. After i took and edited all of my pictures using photoshop, I made a final collage of a day in the life of my dog, Lexi. This is the second picture on the right....which will be up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment